Sunday, March 06, 2005

Party on You Faggot Cicadas

Ever have one of those years when the world just pisses you off and you tell it to fuck off and then you get a gun and start blowing people away at a shopping mall, or wherever? Good. Or when the world is so close that you just want to reach out and fuck it, except its too big and dirty to fuck in its entirety? So you just rub the edge of your desk instead? I'm having a combination of this shit and I don't like it. Kill everyone that I meet, or throw them to the ground and fuck them. Kill them and then fuck them, or fuck them and then kill them? The ultimate dichotomy of the praying mantis - here's for women's lib!

Life has to be a constant orgasmic experience or I'm going to bitch at all you pathetic pudwhacking pussies.

Okay, so this post has nothing to do with cicadas except that they all live underground, come out and fuck and then die. I mean, how gay is that?

Jeff is the episiotomy of shithead fuck-for-brains putrescent nasty.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cootersnack said...

Larrysgal, I soooo wanted to unload some slugs in that motherf*cker... I don't know what it is about Larry, but he brings the sailor out in me.

12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home