Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Das Pood Ist Gay

Sure, we're all gay once in a while, and we've all experimented across the boarder, down by the fence, in da old Swimmin' Hole, or Any Hole at all for that matter, a time or two or 37. Hell, just look at Roger!

But my problem is that since my last trip to Noo Orleanz is that Da Pood has become extra gay, kind of like Charles Nelson Riley but without the Folk-Hero overtones.

Do you think that comes from the caging, or not having allowed him to eat all of the furniture when he was a little puppie?

Jeff left me with three hungry critters and the cocks in the field.


3 Comments:

Blogger Roger said...

Quit it with the Gay-Bashing, Hippo-fuck!

2:28 PM  
Blogger Cootersnack said...

I respect myself, I respect Roger (when I feel like peeing on him, that is), and I respect Das Pood. I'm not sure I respect Hippo's Anuses, though, I'll have to give it some thought. And I have tamed the 'gators. Oh yes, I have.

2:30 PM  
Blogger Roger said...

Since when are you an expert on the Hippopottaman Empire? I've spent years in Graduate School and only recently got into the good information about Turkish baths.

2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home