Thursday, November 10, 2005

Snip It!

Well, the penicillin did wonders, and my Cha-Cha-Dilly and Bungaranamus are feeling much better. I traded in Slavey to my lawyer friend The Captain cause I heard she needed some help around the house.

But that's beside the point: I still have the papers, and no matter what you motherfuckers who "rent" whores have to say, I Own A Homo and You Don't. Naaa-naaa-naaa, Gay Roger!

On other fronts, my Squirrel-Killing car decided to get all Rogery on me and get limp at the last moment, so I've had to borrow an SUV from my friend Tippie.

I intend to do some trolling down towards Missouri soon since it's nearly winter and I don't have any canned hitchhiker put away for the winter.

By the way, I love my Ass. It's so hot. I just love to rub it up against my desk, or the bar. Or a Buffalo Springfield.

Jeff sucks, kind of backwards, like a South-American.

Counter-clockwise.

2 Comments:

Blogger Roger said...

Oh, you autoauctions are so sexy. Why don't you come over here and do me?

10:11 PM  
Blogger Roger said...

Sorry, that sexy autoauctions distracted me. What I meant to say Angie, is that, like most bloggers, you're OK but you tend to whine about your life too much. So quit it.

10:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home